Residential Investment Property Finance
The overall returns on residential investment properties (often referred to as buy-to-let) make this sector attractive to investors when viewed against the current rates of interest paid on bank deposits.
We have a long established track record of arranging finance both for one off purchases and wider portfolio purchases or refinancing.
In all cases Bespoke Business Finance will look to identify the clients key drivers i.e.
• Maximum Loan to Value – normally funding up to 75% – 80% can be obtained
• Borrowing terms of up to 30 years
• Interest Only funding if that is required
• Minimise and/or improve upon existing interest rate and fee structures
• Improve a client’s overall retained profit / surplus cash flow from their investments
• Secure a funding structure that fits in with a clients’ overall strategy and ownership of the assets
Contact us to discuss Residential Investment Finance