Commercial Investment Property Finance
Yields on commercial properties currently make this sector an attractive investment when viewed against the current rates of interest paid on bank deposits.
When buying a commercial investment property, demand and value are influenced by factors such as the length of the tenant lease, the covenant of the tenant, the quality of the property asset, and its location. The funding solution that we negotiate for our clients and our choice of lender is also influenced by these factors. Identifying and securing funding for this sector is not as “formulaic or tick box” as residential buy to let funding.
The Bespoke Business Finance team, by virtue of many years experience in the corporate and commercial banking industry have the necessary experience and knowledge to secure a finance package that fits with the client’s longer term strategy for ownership and specific property characteristics that each deal presents.
In all cases Bespoke Business Finance will look to identify the clients key drivers i.e.
• Maximum Loan to Value – normally funding up to 75% is available (higher if additional security is available)
• Borrowing terms up to 30 years
• Interest only funding if that is required
• Minimise and/or improve upon existing interest rate and fee structures
• Improve a client’s overall retained profit / surplus cash flow from their investments
Contact us to discuss your commercial Investment Finance requirements.